Download and Import Official MakerGear Profiles for Simplify3D
Introduction & Definitions
Profile: Simplify 3D allows you to import new presets so that you can print different materials and with different machine configurations. These presets are known as 'Profiles'.
Factory File: You can also import workspaces that include presets as well as 3D models (STL files) - these workspaces are known as 'Factory Files'.
Note: These profiles are designed for Simplify3D 4.0.
Full Installation Instructions
We highly recommend your visit the appropriate Github Repository page linked below for full instructions for your specific printer.
TLDR; Quick Installation Instructions
- Download the profiles using the appropriate link below
- Extract the contents of the zip file into a folder on your hard drive
- Open Simplify3D
- From the File menu, select Import FFF Profile
- Navigate to the folder you just created and select all of the new profiles
- Click Open
- Congratulations! Your profiles are now available for use in the Select Profile dropdown menu in the Edit Process Settings window.
Visit the MakerGear Github M3 Profile Official Repository for full instructions and individual profiles.
Ultra One Profiles
Visit the MakerGear Github Ultra One Profile Repository for full instructions and individual profiles.
Ultra One Anti-Collision Feature
The Ultra One has built in safeties at the front and back of the machine to prevent collisions. For more information and how to disable them, see this article.